Enrollment in this course is by invitation only.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to be able to create different types of questions, build and deliver assessments/practices and engage with the analytics in your SwiftAssess account. This program is targeted to the teachers, instructors and authors who are willing to create questions that are interactive, out of the box and enriched with multimedia. Also in this course we will be learning how to build different types of exams, practices or assignments in SwiftAssess. Learnners will also get the chance to learn and know how to configure and deliver assessments on Desktop, Mobile or a SmartPaper. Finally, learners will understand the analytics and reports that gets automatically generated at the end of each exam.
- Understand the mechanism of the question bank
- Search and filter for questions in the question bank
- Learn how to create basic types of questions
- Learn how to create standarized rubrics
- Manage your media files in the Questions media library
- Learn how to create fixed assessment type
- Learn how to Manage assessment settings
- Learn multiple ways of exam delivery
- Learn how to assign examinees to exams and practices
- Learn how to do multiple ways of manual grading
- Interact with the assessment dashboard and understand the main views in it
- Understand the reports and analytics that gets auto-generated for the exams